Why Use Financial Planning Objectives?
The backbone of every good company is the service it offers. Whether its saving for the future, protecting your family or choosing the right retirement strategy we can help. We can offer the right advice to compliment the plans and benefits you already have.
We pride ourselves on face to face professional financial advice.
Our technical expertise and background staff will support you throughout the advice process. Our director Derek Varty has an extensive career in Financial Services since 1987 incorporating advising and managing and arranging Financial Services Products and has achieved the following qualifications:
- Financial Planning Certificate (FPC)
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice (CeMAP)
- Certificate in Equity Release (ER1) * Certificate in Life and Pensions
- Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS)
Whether you need individual, family or corporate advice our success comes from focusing on long-term relationships, ensuring we understand our clients financial goals.
OUR ADVICE PROCESS
- Initial consultation - We will arrange a convenient time and place to meet you. At our meeting we will complete a questionnaire commonly known as a factfind. This will enable us to develop a clearer picture about your particular situation.
- Recommendations – After discussing your needs, goals and circumstances, we will research the market, review different products and providers. Thereafter we will develop a detailed financial plan personalised for you. We will take you through our recommendations in detail.
- Implementing your plan – Once you are happy with our recommendations we will complete all the necessary paperwork and applications.
- Reviewing your plans – Where agreed we will provide an annual review of your plans and circumstances. Generally we would meet at least once a year.